Outsource your social and business impact measurement via the ROI Tracker, a turnkey impact monitoring service.
The ROI Tracker captures comprehensive impact data directly from program participants via web-based surveys, and generates custom reports that:
- Quantify the business and social impacts of your volunteer activities
- Anonymously benchmark your performance against other organizations
- Include recommendations for improvement (i.e., how to increase social and business
Join benchmarking networks around Volunteerism or Board Service, or custom ROI Trackers for your Pro Bono, HR & Diversity, or Sustainability programs.
Leverage your existing infrastructure to capture your social and business impacts by following a custom Metrics Guide.
This step-by-step measurement plan contains the following components:
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) for each of your programs or investment areas, including inputs, outputs, and short-, medium-, and long-term outcomes
- Practical, agreed-upon implementation steps, including: who collects what data, how, when, and in what format; and customization options for your existing IT systems
Plan, manage, and measure your programs using our user-friendly web-based tools:
- Proposal Manager. Accept (and rate) proposals for grants, volunteerism, or other initiatives online
- Logic Models. Promote success – and accountability – by aligning goals, objectives, strategies and metrics
- Survey Module. Capture outcomes and impacts via integrated online stakeholder surveys/reports.
- ROI Calculator. Map program ripple effects and quantify their social and business value.
Develop measurement plans for your own programs through small-group webinars and feedback sessions.
Each workshop consists of three, one-hour teleconference/ webcast sessions over three weeks, at the completion of which you will have developed a final, implementation-ready measurement plan for one or more programs -- and learned practical measurement techniques you can apply immediately to your entire portfolio.
Want to bring your program's impact to life? Tell your story through video, including:
- Professional video production, shot on location, in full HD, and incorporating the latest in data infographics
- Robust evaluation results, including quantitative analysis (e.g., statistical comparisons) and qualitative evidence (e.g., interviews and testimonials)
- A resulting message that is informative, credible, and entertaining