Account Manager, Social Impact
True Impact is a social impact measurement, benchmarking, and reporting tool for the charitable sector. Donors and nonprofits use the True Impact web platform to report on the social impact of their grants, volunteerism, and other philanthropic investments, to demonstrate success and identify opportunities for improvement.
We are seeking a multi-talented manager to serve our clients with equal parts project management, measurement consultation, analysis, and resource development, while contributing to the evolution of our innovative, and sector-leading measurement work.
- Own and lead measurement goal setting and onboarding with Fortune 500 corporate and private foundation clients
- Understand and solve client measurement problems using our software platform's capabilities
- Support nonprofits in social impact reporting through technical assistance with program evaluation and the True Impact platform
- Analyze nonprofit performance data, develop strategic recommendations, and generate presentation-ready decks to support clients’ reporting and decisionmaking needs
- Provide guidance to the software development team to continuously improve the content and design of the True Impact platform
- Create practical (i.e., layperson-friendly) toolkits and other capacity-building resources for clients and their nonprofit partners
- 5+ years of program evaluation, consulting, or training experience in the social sector
- Advanced degree in the social sciences or related field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success in leading technical assistance and capacity building efforts
- Strong organizational and self-management skills, with experience managing multiple projects
- Technically savvy with comfort using various project management, analysis, and presentation tools (e.g., Google apps, Slack, Teamwork, Jira, Confluence, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skilled written and verbal communicator, effective at presenting clear, actionable guidance to non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail and pride in accuracy
- Full time or close-to-full time
- Health, dental, 401k, flex time
- We’re mission-driven, dedicated to promoting better performance in the social sector through innovative yet practical social impact measurement.
- We’re a distributed, fully remote team (headquartered in Boston).
- We prize our highly flexible and laid-back work environment, but never compromise our commitment to high-quality work.
- We're an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse community. We strongly encourage people of color to apply.
To apply for the position, please send a resume and cover letter detailing why you are a good fit for this role (please include your last name in each document’s file name) to email@example.com with “Account Manager, Social Impact” in the subject.