Sales Development Representative
True Impact is a web-based measurement and reporting tool for the charitable sector. Donors and nonprofits use True Impact to report on the social impact of their grants, volunteerism, and other philanthropic investments, to demonstrate success and identify opportunities for improvement.
We are seeking a seasoned sales development representatives to deliver on our mission: providing high quality, practically useful, and continuously improving data that enable donors and charities to achieve better results.
We are looking for competitive, energetic and most of all motivated people who demonstrate an enthusiasm for the philanthropic/social responsibility sector, and who also want to jump-start their sales career by generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for generating new opportunities through executing targeted outbound campaigns via phone and email, handling and disposition of inbound inquiries, accelerating pipeline and increasing conversion, restoring and nurturing stagnant leads by executing a systematic sales framework. We are looking for hardworking and creative individuals to discover and pique the interest of C-level executives and CSR leaders of Fortune 1000 companies who will benefit from True Impact's measurement and evaluation services.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills, technically savvy, and is meticulous and disciplined about establishing and implementing an effective and efficient sales process.
- Lead generation and nurturing:
- Generate contact list and create company profiles from available sources (e.g. Linkedin, ZoomInfo, company websites, conference attendees, etc)
- Research and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Nurture stagnant/aging leads and opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycle
- Develop sales campaigns, identify target groups, create and manage email sequences, and contact prospects through outbound calls in collaboration with senior sales team
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Understand decision making systems and authorities: budgets, buying cycles, deterrents and competition
- Manage resistance and overcome objections
- Set up meetings/demos between prospective clients and senior salesperson
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing packages
- Monitor and respond to marketing generated activities from website conversions or other marketing campaigns
- Follow up via phone calls and emails, and pass qualified leads to senior salesperson for closure
- CRM System Management and Reporting:
- Maintain an organized pipeline and document all sales activities using HubSpot (CRM system)
- Manage, test and continually tweak email templates and outreach workflows to improve performance
- Report to sales manager and leadership (weekly/monthly/quarterly) on campaign executions and sales outreach results
- Meet and exceed key performance indicators including # contacts reached, # calls completed, #meetings generated, # qualified opportunities and deals created from sales activities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 5-year work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Prospecting experience with multiple sales techniques (cold calling, email, campaigns, etc.)
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Self-disciplined, organized and able to consistently hit weekly and monthly objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Submit your résumé to email@example.com