Measurement enables you to prove the value of your programs, guide investment decisions, and promote continuous improvement. But how to begin? (And remember: I have no time and no budget!) This series of three one-hour teleconference/webinar sessions will provide you with practical tools for measuring your own community investment or corporate citizenship programs.
- Session 1 - Map Impacts: In our first session, we'll introduce the basic principles of ROI measurement (i.e., what, how, and when to measure) - and a simple, stakeholder-based framework you can use to identify your programs' social and/or business impacts.
- Session 2 - Establish Indicators: Building off impact mapping, we will use a second framework to create program "Strategy Maps" - distilling a program's goals, objectives, and strategies into a summary matrix-then assigning input, output, and outcome performance metrics. This session will include a review of practical strategies for data collection.
- Session 3 - Deliverable Workshop: Prior to the final session, each participant will apply the techniques learned in the first two sessions to one or more of their own programs. Participants will submit their resulting Impact & Strategy Maps to the workshop leader, for individual feedback. The final session will then focus on workshopping these deliverables as a group.
Dates: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 10:00AM PST / 1:00PM EST
Components: This three-session series includes:
- PowerPoint training guides
- 1-on-1 consultation of participants' deliverables
- One month free access to class recordings and True Impact web-based ROI tools
To learn more about how the Measurement Workshop or other True Impact resources can help make your programs more successful, and your life easier, contact us for more information.