Welcome! True Impact is working with your funder to better share the anticipated outcomes of your work through our web-based reporting platform. You can get to know True Impact a bit better by watching this brief introduction video.
This page contains your social impact reporting timeline, step by step instructions on completing your social impact report, resources and tools, and Frequently Asked Questions. If, at any time, you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can connect with me or my team in a few ways:
- Sign up for a Social Impact Training - Join me for a one-hour training on how to complete your Social Impact Report. Register here.
- Email - You can reach your Client Success Manager directly via email.
- Reach the whole team - You can reach our full support team by emailing email@example.com.
We're here to help!
- True Impact Client Success Team
Social Impact Reporting Timeline
How do I create my Social Impact Report?
For a live demonstration of creating your report, sign up for a Social Impact Training - Register here.
You can view a full Social Impact Training here.
Sample Completed Reports (Impact Receipts)
Step by Step instructions on creating your Social Impact Report:
- Creating your True Impact account (1min)
- Allocating your investment (2 min)
- Overview section (3 min)
- Intervention section (4 min)
- Beneficiary section (3 min)
- Outcomes section (6 min)
- Budget section (3 min)
- Submit your report for review (2 min)
Reviewing and Resolving True Impact's Feedback
I'm ready to update my forecast with Interim projections
My program period has ended and I'm ready to update my interim report with final results
Additional Training Resources
FAQs and Troubleshooting
Below are some common questions we encounter and some guidance on how to address those challenges:
- How do I log into my True Impact account?
- How do I add team members to my account?
- How do I address the orange alerts that pop up in my report?
- How does True Impact define quality data?
Research, Evidence, and Tools
These resources can help you tell the story of your program's impact. Each link contains evidence, research, or tools that can strengthen your measurement practices or help connect the dots between your program's activities and evidence of impact.
- What works for health (evidence-based health interventions)
- What works for re-entry (tools and data resources for criminal justice and related fields)
- What works for youth development (evidence-based interventions to support healthy youth development)
- What works for education (The What Works Clearinghouse (WWC) reviews the existing research on different programs, products, practices, and policies in education)
- Mathematica Policy Evidence Library (evidence on health, human services, and international topics)
- Child Trends Indicator Databank (a resource for indicators of child and family well-being and associated measures)
- Issue Lab (free research from social sectors around the world)
- Urban Institute Interactive maps (interactive maps on the state of metropolitan economies)
- Census "Quick Facts" (QuickFacts provides statistics for all states and counties, and for cities and towns with a population of 5,000 or more)