Measuring the impact of volunteerism can be challenging for corporate citizenship professionals. While documenting the number of hours spent volunteering is pretty straightforward, explaining how this work has transformed society is a bit less clear.
In this webinar with the International Association for Volunteer Effort (IAVE), True Impact teamed up with two leaders in the employee engagement space to explain how to measure the social impact of your corporate volunteering efforts—including pro bono service, traditional volunteering, and skills-based volunteering. After explaining the 4-step framework, we discussed the challenges and opportunities involved in measuring volunteerism, getting employees engaged in volunteering, and balancing the company's social impact goals with employees' interests.
After watching the webinar, you'll know how to:
- Translate hours volunteered into financial support for your nonprofit partners
- Calculate the program's impact and cost, as well as the claim of your efforts
- Discover how your company's volunteerism has bettered society
- Bonus: Three tips to be a good measurement partner to your nonprofit partners
- Sadie Miller, Director, Social Impact, True Impact
- Anna Schmidt, Social Impact Investment Advisor and US Pro Bono Lead Senior Manager, Monitor Institute by Deloitte
- Lee Fabiaschi, Vice President, Employee Engagement and Community Impact, Ares Management Corporation
The discussion with Deloitte and Ares Management starts at 13:35.
Interested in capturing the impact of your volunteerism, pro bono service, grants, and other community engagement initiatives? Sign up for a demo to see how True Impact can get your program from good intentions to quantifiable impact in only three months.
Image credit: CC BY 2.0